We will be holding an Open day at the Cambrian Lakeside Buildings on Wednesday September 23rd, between 10am and 3pm. We will be having a number of things going on during the day:
- The Cambrian Woodcarvers will be demonstrating chain saw carving.
- There will be a wild bird display.
- Willow weaving and bushcraft demonstration.
- Martyn Broughton will be demonstrating green gym and outdoor excercises.
- Free dog chipping provided by RCT.
- Cwmclydach school will have an eco committee display. The school choir will also perform for us.